Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Patient reviews for Dr. Tieken



J. Derek Tieken DDS, serving League City and surrounding areas, has been receiving some great patient reviews lately! Check out what our current patients are saying about Dr. Tieken and his team!

"Skill, professionalism, office surroundings, staff, caring attitudes." ~ Jan S.

"Friendly and modern. It is unlike any other dentist office I have been to. Dr. Tieken took time with me... answered all my questions!" ~ Daniel P.

"Exceptional patient care. Always on time with my appointments. I do not have to wait." ~ Christopher M.

"He's very professional and I know that whatever he suggests is the truth. It is obvious he has a passion for what he does and the concern for the patient's outcome in dental health." ~ Linda M.

No comments:

Post a Comment