Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Featured Patient Review

At TiekenSmiles, we truly love getting testimonials like this... thank you for writing in and for your kind words!

What a great dentist and staff!!! I could sum it all up in two words... BEYOND AMAZING!!! :)

My family and I met Dr. Tieken and his staff during the 2011 Dentistry From The Heart event.

What started out as them just getting cleanings and myself a filling turned into a miracle for me. It turned out that I did not need a fillling in fact what I needed was a flipper. Because, the missing teeth were causing pain to the tooth I thought needed filled. Dr. Tieken and his staff went above and beyond to make sure my family and I were comfortable as well as the dental care we so desperately needed! I am currently pursuing a dental assistant certification at a local college and it's very important to me to have a healthy smile of my own to share with my future patients. Dr. Tieken has made this possible. I smile because of his generosity and golden heart!!!! Honestly, words can not express my gratitude; I am eternally thankful!!!

Next year my family and I plan on going to the Dentistry From The Heart event except this time I we will be assisting the staff with those in need of dental care.

No comments:

Post a Comment